Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Ichabod Is Being Followed





Darwin studied earthworms 40 years and still missed the big picture: Creation, purpose, intelligent design.




Your blog is being followed as a header on this site.  Four clicks down posted on the left side highlighted as blue button. 




***


GJ - I am surprised, since so many blogs reflect upon, copy, or oppose what is posted here. But they do not link or list. I find someone echoing my post and not giving credit a supreme compliment, so I do not mind at all. Several who were rather touchy about me at first are now good friends - but I forget their names.


I am going to link them in return, because they gather up a lot of news from Lutherdom.




---

Anonymous has left a new comment on your post "Ichabod Is Being Followed":

Wow. What a mishmash of stuff on that website. Leaves a pretty bad taste in one's mouth.


***

GJ - Some call those sites "conglomerators." They use software to pick up the latest posts and save the rest of us a lot of time.

I was doing a search on "Paul Kelm" and found the website listed all his information as coming from Ichabod! Readers will notice the same effect when they look for various photos on Google Images. The early bird gets the worm, as Darwin would say.