Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Read a Typical Response to the Glende/Ski Pop-Tart Pix





Ski posed with MariQueen, who posed for Playboy.


 

Ski posed with Katy Perry: "Ur So Gay" and "I Kissed a Girl."




 

Ski posed with Fergie, who looks uncomfortable.


 

Glende posed with Katy Perry, former Gospel singer.


Read and weep, you spineless Doctrinal Pussycats and Circuit Popes. This is from a young couple devoted to orthodox Lutheran doctrine. They have long-standing ties to the Wisconsin Synod. Every time you dolts fail to do your minimal duty, you dump another bucket of manure on people like this.

It's been nearly a week since I have seen those pictures of Ski and Glende and I am still utterly and completely appalled at these guys. I am just without words for their childish, immature ways. Unbelievable. I remember this same feeling when I left ELCA - "How could they throw out the very Word which is supposed to be the basis of all teaching and salvation!" I NEVER thought I would see a similar kind of blindness and complete apathy sweep across a supposedly Confessional and conservative Lutheran body. And I am even more dismayed at the comments that people leave for these guys - High fiving them all the way! Amazing, simply amazing. What blindness, what deception, what an unbelievably beguiled and desensitized lot Satan has captured. It makes me think of the line in Apocalypse Now - "The Horror! The Horror!" My wife is incredulous as well.

---

Anonymous has left a new comment on your post "Read a Typical Response to the Glende/Ski Pop-Tart...":

"It makes me think of the line in Apocalypse Now - 'The Horror! The Horror!'"

There are many more of us who feel the same way. It is time to tell the scammers to take a hike. I am tired of being misled and used.