Thursday, December 31, 2009

Your Amnesty International Spokeswoman




Ski posed with Lucinda Williams,
spokeswoman for Amnesty International.
The CORE seems to be an appendage of St. Peter's, Freedom.


---

bill has left a new comment on your post "Your Amnesty International Spokeswoman":

I.J. Reilly

so your son needs a picture of Ski with T.I. (whoever that is) to make up for your inability to properly train your child in the way he should go?

That's too bad, but I suppose it's good you can admit it.

For everyone else here's a little snippet of lyric from "T.I." who Ski apparently got his photo taken with.

This is the musician who I.J. Reilly let's his son listen to.

>>>Hey would ya, stay?
Could ya play wit it with your tongue just a little?
You're such a sexy individual, physical and mental
And if you sentimental
Shouldn't the rules bend a little
Let me start at the top, stop in the middle
Use a popsicle make shiver, giggle when it tickle
I can talk to you dirty if you like that
I finish once, hit a blunt, start right back
I know you told me you a good girl
But shawty you a grown woman not a little girl
You can blame it on the PatrĂ£n or the champagne
But sometimes being bad can be a good thing, ya now<<<

What a good Christian father Reilly is! He allows his kid to listen to vile music and justifies a "pastor" who does the same.