Friday, January 29, 2010

Advice Given Before, But Ignored



 

Anonymous has left a new comment on your post "Maybe Bethany Should Be Sold or Closed Too: The Ap...":

Here's some advice to the college- aged. If you are commenting negatively (or confrontational)on this blog then you better make sure your t's are crossed. If you are posting as an authority on a subject then assume you just might be googled to see what kind of creditable character you bring to the discussion. If you are brave enough to publish your name then please double check your profile on my space, facebook, blog posts, youtube videos of you are all worthy of your Christian mother's approval. If it's not than maybe you better just post anonymous.

I've been in some situations when I was your age and I certainly don't want to that to reflect on my character today, but I also don't boast about the sins I've committed or joked about committing with pictures and videos on the internet. Honestly, I would have blushed (if not from guilt, out of embarrassment) if I acted as Matthias did in the video and my mother watched. 

***

GJ - Published means public, as in world-wide public, 24/7. So-called security levels do not mean much on Facebook or anywhere else. Some people are just too smart to know that. Erasing the file and latching the door are often too late to matter and too obvious to the discerning.

---

Anonymous has left a new comment on your post "Advice Given Before, But Ignored":

The arguments don't change based upon the person delivering them. If someone is arguing with you, it is not an excuse to tear apart their character.

***

GJ - This has to come from a Shrinker, so the hilarity doubles. Their only arguments are:
  1. Evasion,
  2. Denial,
  3. Eighth Commandment,
  4. Matthew 18,
  5. Verbal abuse.
  6. Repeat and vary the order.