Thursday, March 25, 2010

Unfriended - Only 900 Left


One of your classmates is looking for you on Facebook.


I expressed my opinion about Obama's Cuban Health Care takeover and abortion activism on Facebook. A classmate posted on the wall of another class, "I just unfriended Greg Jackson." That was followed by some name-calling. The second guardian of the Left, who received that message, followed by unfriending me and taking down the Photoshop I created for him. I was OK with them until I supported individual freedom and the sanctity of unborn life.

I only have 902 Facebook friends left now, so I am not too sad.

I point this out only because the Left does not tolerate an ounce of dissent. They excommunicate swiftly and without remorse.

David Scaer and Paul McCain unfriended me. I thought that was pretty funny too. The LCMS leaders who fall over themselves being friendly to ELCA are gratuitously rude to others. That's what I get for correcting Editor McCain's spelling. I do not know about Scaer. The last time I saw him, he thanked me for writing against Waldo Werning. Of course, Scaer did that sotto voce.