Friday, July 30, 2010

McCain in Trouble at ALPB Online

ptmccain
ALPB Contribution Leader
*****
Posts: 601



Editor McCain,

Some of us here appreciate and wish to continue to hear Pr. Austin's reflections on the LWF assembly. This is your last chance. Here's the deal: I am asking you to STOP commenting on any of the threads related to the LWF. If you fail to do so, I will suspend your membership on the forum until after the LWF assembly is over. Are we clear?

Whatever you say, Moderator Johnson.



ALPB Online Forum

***

GJ - Note that McCain has 600 posts on a forum he quit because it was harming his mental health.

---

Daniel has left a new comment on your post "McCain in Trouble at ALPB Online":

This ptmccain character joined my website (it was a somewhat successful Christian forum community) after a discussion started about the new Lutheran study Bible a few months ago.

I thought it was strange at the time that he would do so, for no other reason than to support the sales of the bibles. Apparently he doesn't have better uses of his time?

***

GJ - I read things from all over, which takes some time, but I only post at Extra Nos. Commenting all over would take a lot of time, so I have to conclude that blogging is his main job at CPH.

I read ALPB because it gives me a perspective on ELCA and liberal Missouri. McCain is the only person I have seen warned on that site. It may have happened to someone else, but I have not witnessed it. Generally the discussions are fairly light in tone. Perhaps McCain has been on LutherQuest (sic) too much.