Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Church Mouse Wrote


No, this is his cousin, who read too many Emerging Church books and tried to get relevant.



Hello, Pr Jackson

Thank you SO much for today's post and very special mention -- wow!! That turned a routine afternoon into a most delightful one -- what a pleasant surprise!! Love the graphic -- brilliant!!

Is that your quote in your email signature about studying for an extra hour a day? That's a beauty.

NW Arkansas is quite a change from Phoenix. Hope all is going well.

I plan to make time very soon to watch one of the Bethany Lutheran Worship videos. I haven't been to a Lutheran church in 40 years, so I'm looking forward to a traditional service. (I went to an ALC church with a friend of mine once -- so, we're talking pre-ELCA days.)

Kindest regards
Churchmouse

***

GJ - I do not know the source for the quotation, but this is the saying: "Study one hour extra per day for five years and the world will beat a path to your door."

I added Church Mouse to the list linked on the left. There is a new post about Rick Warren there. I am truly shocked that WELS congregations partner with him, too.

Timid was kicked off the list because I was tired of his spineless, unionistic messages.