Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Terminated






----------------------- C A L L T E R M I N A T E D ----------------------

Piepenbrink, Rev Leon E - Asian Ministry Coor - Saint Paul MN 08/13/2010

---

No More MisterNiceGuy has left a new comment on your post "Terminated":

Wow .... One Eponymous Archon's comment ... there is nothing in that comment that would suggest a life motivated by Christ. How easily you can put others down. If you reread your own comments true Christian faith must compel you to repent for the vile things that you have said against a pastor who preaches the gospel of Christ. If this is the sort of thing Gregory Jackson is hoping for people to write he has succeeded. Unfortunately it cannot be said of him "well done!" Church and Change and how things are done in the Wisconsin Synod are certainly worthy of discussion, but to do so by mocking other is a flagrant disregard for the 8th commandment. In renders mute any criticism people might have of church and change. I'm asking that you not put me down for my comments, but that you change how you respond to comments posted here and how you post future topics for discussion.

***
GJ - I love how the Pietists rise above the occasion with a torrent of anonymous abuse.

I had some reservations about posting the comment from One Eponymous Archon, but I figured it represented what some thought. Piepenbrink was fired, terminated. Linger on those words. There must have been a reason.

I recently heard about Prof Tiefel apologizing to the praesidium. No one told me why. I asked several times. Miracle do happen, even in this Brave New Age.

No More Mister Nice Guy - blogging is free. You can show us all how to do it, but put your name on the blog when you do.