Saturday, August 14, 2010

Not a Photoshop - Do Not Laugh Under Any Circumstances - Your WELS Pastor May Be Inside




Catalyst Roadtrip

Vanagon_2


A conference that I went to last October is doing a pretty cool thing. They are having a Roadtrip. This means for 5 months two guys are traveling across America in their "Vanagon" talking to Pastors/leaders about church growth, ministry, and leadership. I think it is a pretty cool concept. They even interviewed a Pastor that I know Tim Zuniga, Senior Pastor of Goodlettsville United Pentecostal Church in Goodlettsville, TN. He is a great preacher and I had a great time talking with him at Catalyst last year. His video is really good. He talks about how submission has been so important in his life and ministry. Watch it on This page. Here is the link to the roadtrip website www.catalystroadtrip.com.


I think the cool thing about the roadtrip is that they are hearing the voice of real people that have came to one of their events. There is power in "Going the distance" to hear the voice of the people that you minister to. Good job Catalyst! You gotta love the Vanagon! I think we need a Revolution Vanagon!