Thursday, August 5, 2010

Still Clueless



Not funny.



KFax has left a new comment on your post "Clueless in West Wachagootchie":

You're hardly one to criticize anyone for wasting their time or being juvenile, Pastor. Or for being a faux pastor, for that matter.

As far as bored's mess goes, you can make up whatever reason you like, and hide it with as many personal insults as you want. I could really care less.

It's sad, I agree with you on so many things such as the sadness of Church Growth and especially UOJ. But you are such a bitter, spiteful person, and you would reach so many more hearts about these important issues if you just went about it in a different way, and didn't mock everyone who debates with you at every possible chance.

***

GJ - Bored will have to back me up on this.

KFax is such a charmer. He could have been on Team Ichabod, but my sense of humor alienated him from a noble cause. Being against CG and UOJ does not require an IQ over room temperature. The trouble is, most WELS pastors lack that one attribute - or pretend to be stupid. I am not kidding. They end debates with "I am fat and stupid" (meaning I won't discuss it) or "I don't remember that."

I don't know who knocked  the specimen jar into this Wheaties, but he sure got testy the last few days, regular posting after an unlamented absence.