Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Not A Duck - A Soaring Eagle - The GIA Eagle



This awe-inspiring duck eagle can be received as a paint-by-numbers kit or as a painting on velvet project, FREE with a $1,000 donation or monthly pledge to GIA. Remember, this is God's work, but He needs your money to do it.


John has left a new comment on your post "Guess Who Is Working with the New Jeske-Patterson ...":

Mr. Schottey:

Ah. I think I understand, now. It's up to the reader to pick out exactly what Pilgrim posts on its website is what the pastor and congregation actually hold to.

No thanks. I'll only think of associating myself with a congregation that clearly states and practices its confession.

I'm talking about my eternal life here. I'm not about looking for disclaimers.

Disclaimers are worthless. They're meant to cover the back sides of the folks who post them, only.

Any confusion is caused by the congregation posting links to churches with which it is not in doctrinal agreement.

Something I was taught at a very young age is: If it walks like a duck, swims like a duck, looks like a duck and quacks like a duck - it's probably a duck.


---

John has left a new comment on your post "Not A Duck - A Soaring Eagle - The GIA Eagle":

Mr. Schottey.

You are absolutely correct. I did miss your point, and I sincerely apologize for not only missing your point, but also for sarcastically turning it on you.
I was careless in commenting without first being certain that I fully understood what you were saying.

I ask your forgiveness.

John