Friday, October 29, 2010

Pope John the Malefactor's Reformation Day Address


First the good news. Everyone is already forgiven. More or less. God declared everyone forgiven on Easter or maybe a few days before that. That fact is clearly implied in many passages.

To be really forgiven you must believe that everyone is forgiven, otherwise that first forgiveness does not really count.

Some think they can make fun of our precious synodical doctrine. They are not forgiven. They lose their second forgiveness and the first forgiveness. Do I make myself clear?

If a pastor doubts the clarity and power of my decrees, he and his congregation (really my congregation - they all are) will be extended the Left Foot of Fellowship, sinistra podia lutefiskae.

If there are any questions, Skype me with your name, address, email address, and where you want your remains sent.

Pax mecum.