Saturday, January 8, 2011

Luther versus the UOJ Pietists: Justification by Faith
And Thy Strong Word Updated

Cover and graphics by Norma Boeckler.


I uploaded the newest versions of Justification By Faith and Thy Strong Word.

Click here for the Martin Chemnitz Press Storefront at Lulu.com

Some friends may be tired of the barrage of files.

Norma Boeckler helped immensely by adding artwork to Justification.

Someone is helping spot typos and other errors in TSW. I managed to spell Sig Becker's first name wrong four times. I fixed that long ago, so I am not sure how the old spellings returned. Now I have a methodical way of keeping track of improved versions.

Justification should be ready for printing at the end of this month.

Anyone is welcome to download the free PDFs and offer comments via email -

gregjackson1948@qwest.net

If you are sufficiently laudatory, I will upgrade you to my private email address.

I appreciate all the help, from good friends and those I cannot name.

I find it funny that the Intrepid Hearts refused to discuss justification any more - very Kelmish of them, don't you think?

Imagine Luther or Chemnitz refusing to discuss Christian doctrine?

If someone has a strong case, he can defend it all day, throughout his life. Luther never changed and never wavered on the efficacy of the Word.

If someone has a weak case, he will hide and pout, the way Kelm did about Leonard Sweet.

I was told that JP Meyer and Sig Becker did not believe in UOJ, even though they published in favor of it.

That must mean that Rydecki, Webber, and others do not believe in UOJ, even though they published in favor of it.