Martin Luther Sermons
Bethany Lutheran Hymnal Blog
Bethany Lutheran Church Sleepy Eye Assisted Living.
1100 1st Ave S. Apt 243. Sleepy Eye MN 56085-1863 Pastor Gregory Jackson, PhD USA, Canada, Australia, Philippines 10 AM Central - Sunday Service
We use The Lutheran Hymnal and the King James Version
Luther's Sermons: Lenker Edition
Click here for the latest YouTube Videos
Thursday, January 20, 2011
Removing a Church Worker Properly
Scott E. Jungen has left a new comment on your post "Bueller, Bueller. Anyone? Anyone?":
Brett,
I believe teaching of false doctrine,not being apt to teach, scandalous life are some the reasons for removal from the ministry. Those are the ones off the top of my head.
Nowhere of which I know does Scripture say anything about church budgets. Hmmmmm.
Scott E. Jungen
PS- Another reason is health. But I saw that misused to remove a coworker the principal didn't like. Soooooo.
SEJ
Labels:
ELCA; ELS; LCMS; WELS
