Wednesday, January 5, 2011

When Ordering Multiple Books

Norma Boeckler designed this cover.


This is where you order my books from Lulu

Orders are printed once they are requested.

If you want a bunch of books at once, I can send them to you at a discount. I would rather see more books get around than make a few more dollars. As Jack Preus said about writing theology books, "Don't quit your day job."

My not-so-secret email is gregjackson1948@qwest.net

My spam filter will get rid of the silly spam sent because I post the address.

All PDF downloads are free and they can be shared with anyone.

Justification is almost ready for ordering. Early-birds are welcome to send me their list of typos found. No printed books has ever been free of printing errors, so I laugh when a humorless drone has a hissy over my typos. My gruff but likable editor kidded me about mistakes, but made one of his own while laughing at his own humor. I did not hesitate a moment to return fire.