Thursday, March 17, 2011

WELS Church Lady Responds


WELS church lady has left a new comment on your post "Jeske Advocated State Slavery":

Seen it! Watched it several times. What made Pastor GJ  FINALLY decide to post this video??? You know what the WELS leadership commented about the video back in 2008? NOTHING! Alex Jones and some of the alternative news people covered this story. There's more that Pastor Jackson is leaving out.(like WAY more). I have been continuously working on some behind the scenes business concerning this specific topic. I will report on the findings at a later date.

In Christ,
from WELS Church Lady

***

GJ - I believe the Jeske video was posted before, but no one (including me) can remember all the 5,000+ posts on Ichabod.

I am creating graphics for those who often post their anonymous comments.