Wednesday, June 1, 2011

500,000 Page-Reads in Eleven Months:
The Blog No One Reads.

Chemnitz quoted Origen's statement above; I cannot imagine a WELS pastor copying either theologian.
Neither man graduated from Fuller Seminary.


I was hoping to reach 500,000 page-reads in a year, but the eager readers exceeded all my expectations.

I hope those who stop by for the latest news will also dwell on the sound doctrine graphics I have posted on the menu, left column.

I also hope people will learn the errors of the false doctrine posted in a separate menu listing.

When I began graduate school, I wanted to learn everything. That was not possible, of course, but it was fun trying. I was sorry that so much time was spent studying Barth and Tillich, plus some Rahner and other moderns. However, they made me appreciate our Reformation heritage.

At Notre Dame we had a great Protestant library, due to the purchase of an entire collection from a failed seminary. My courses emphasized comparative dogmatics, the contrast between various confessions of faith. The classes included students from Catholic, Lutheran, and Protestant traditions - the beginning of a book.

This blog is an extension of my studies, comparing Biblical Lutheran doctrine to the rest. I actually thought the Lutheran Church would value that kind of training and writing, but just the opposite is true in these last days of an insane, old world. The Lutheran Church appreciates Fuller Seminary to this day, although its wanton love is expressed in subtler terms, such as "learning from others" and "appreciating insights."

Nothing expresses this apostasy better than the popcorn and soda services promoted by the "conservative" synods, the omnipresent movie screen in the sanctuary, the music imported from the Singspiration hymnal and Soul Train.