Friday, August 5, 2011

Huebner's Double-Talk Comes Through in His Fuller Energized Article

The Shrinkers consistently promote their own losers to positions of power, 
so they can leverage the damage.


Daniel Baker has left a new comment on your post "WELS First VP Advises the Confused about His Passi...":

"My Word will not return to me empty" - unless you mortals make it less effective by not employing Enthusiastic 'church growth' ideologies.

"Faith comes by hearing, and hearing by the Word" - but only if your mortals don't hinder it with lackluster methodologies!

The doublespeak employed by saying "we cannot make God's Word more effective" but then demonstrating how we can make it ineffective would be humorous if this weren't a serious article written by such a high-ranking member of the Synod.

*** - GJ

Three-fold Promise Destroys CG and UOJ
For My thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways My ways, saith the LORD. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are My ways higher than your ways, and My thoughts than your thoughts. For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater:

So shall My Word be that goeth forth out of my mouth:
  1. It shall not return unto me void,
  2. But it shall accomplish that which I please,
  3. And it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it.
For ye shall go out with joy, and be led forth with peace: the mountains and the hills shall break forth before you into singing, and all the trees of the field shall clap their hands. KJV Isaiah 55:8-11