Wednesday, September 14, 2011

WELS Secret Initiation Rite - GA -
Still Active at The Sausage Factory:
Six Just Finished



Dateline: Mequon.

The secret, abusive initiation rite called GA has just finished.

WELS synod-minders deny that GA is still being carried out. Silly, stupid, and dangerous sorority tricks are losing ground, due to successful lawsuits and unsuccessful trips to ICU.

Baby Blue Eyes, I hate to tell you, but GA just finished at Mequon, with six hand-picked newbies going through it.

Doubtless the original goal of abusing all the freshmen was trimmed, because some people just cannot keep a secret. Also, a smaller size allowed first-year students to claim, "I was there and I saw no GA initiation. I did not take off all my clothes outside, swim in raw sewage, or do all those other cool things to help me fit in."

And they would be telling the truth, as far as that went. All the students know the truth. News travels faster at WLS than it does at Ft. Leavenworth, the future home for some of their more distinguished graduates.