Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Many People Help with Ichabod, Especially the Opponents

Those UOJ guys are so lovey-dovey,
just like this kitty.


I appreciate the soaring readership on Ichabod. Rolf Preus had to refer readers on LaughQuest to the Harley essay I published. Why? Because Ichabod is the prime source for materials.

Many people help in various ways. The UOJ Pharisees should consider that when they rave against the doctrine of the Bible, Luther, and the Book of Concord. Yale and Notre Dame trained me to do original research, to question the tired old maxims paraded by guardians of the palace. Someone can look at the research and question the results, but the UOJ salesmen skip the data and repeat their mantras.

I am bewildered that such an infantile essay as this remains on the Net. A truly dumb word-play substitutes for theology. I wonder if it had been written down in class notes, long ago. Plagiarism works best with better material.