Wednesday, March 14, 2012

I Am Simply Repeating What WELS Pastors Are Saying

Joel Lillo on Facebook:
Of course, Captain Buzzkill (AKA Greg Jackson) has already put up a post on his blog announcing this and degrading the ministry at The Core. Why can't he just go away?


---


WELS leader: "I don’t know how anyone could do more to degrade the so-called ministry at The CORE than what Ski has already done!"


***

GJ - The Dirty Dungaree Movement pretends that they reach out to others, but they cannot stand anyone who dissents from their drivel.

I was quite nice to Joel. I "liked" his comment and put in a FB friend request.

I have friends of all stripes on Facebook. One is an atheist professor who friended me at the beginning and has never ejected me from his list, even though I constantly post orthodox Lutheran material.

Joel has only 157 friends on Facebook, doubtless from excommunicating anyone who departs from the Needs-Detergent-Movement.

I am happy that they found a stinky old bar for their anti-Means of Grace, anti-Confessional, pseudo-Christian rock sessions. There is nothing like the fetid aroma of a low-end tavern to make someone grateful for fresh air and sunlight.

I used to pass a cheap bar downtown, near my father's bakery. The aroma was so great that it traveled outdoors to offend pedestrians.

The CORE is so tediously predictable that I never pay attention to its plagiarized blasphemies. However, two WELS leaders wrote to me, so I relayed the news for the ill-informed WELS members.

---

LutherRocks has left a new comment on your post "I Am Simply Repeating What WELS Pastors Are Saying...":

FB is for the most part an inert entity...except for legalists; and I don't just mean church people types. I hear about people getting into trouble all the time for what they say or pics they post; bosses vs. employees; teachers vs. student etc. ad nauseum...but I digress.

Pr. Jackson accepted my friend request twice...the second time after a knee jerk reaction on my part when I was an elder.

My ex-WELS pastor deleted me sometime during my tenure as an elder when word got out we were friends on 'the book' as Ski likes to say...btw...Ski un-friended me too. Ooh...guess they showed me. LOL.

***

GJ - Joel Lillo put in a complaint with FB, as if he does not know me. He has written on this blog many times. I also have his email address, so he has written me as well.

Complaining that I "friended" a stranger was dishonest, but that is what I expect from the Appleton crew.

I have had many happy experiences with people who wanted to be friends again. Joe is one of the best experiences. For the Lenten service tonight we played his trumpet descant of All Praise to Thee.

---

LutherRocks has left a new comment on your post "I Am Simply Repeating What WELS Pastors Are Saying...":

Ha ha...people befriend strangers all the time on FB. Its called networking.

Good luck, Joel. My son got scammed by somemone using a false identity on FB. You know what happened? Crickets...

I wonder how sad the former member of this WELS congregation are,
to see the drums set up on a raised platform, like an altar,
and a clown plagiarizing a Needs-Detergent sermon.

Wherever God builds a church,
Satan builds a chapel,
because the Lord of the Flies loves to ape genuine worship.