Monday, May 21, 2012

Three New Additions to the Lutheran Resources Page

The Good Samaritan, by Norma Boeckler

The Art of Norma Boeckler is linked on the Lutheran Resources Page and here. It can be ordered from Amazon.

I found a zip file of the hymn texts from The Lutheran Hymnal. I linked that one file. I thought some might like to unzip it and use the lyrics in their work. I have used a website for copying lyrics, too.

I added Luther's Small Catechism, illustrated, to the collection.

I find it handy to have so much information linked from one page. Most people are moving to mobile devices. This way they can read a library of Lutheran materials without going all over the Net to find it.

Several pastors have told me how much they have gained by doing homework from Luther's sermons.

The Appleton Shrinkers have no qualms about stealing from Groeschel and Stanley. Why not borrow from the best?