Friday, June 29, 2012

Downsizing Library for Move



Our landlord had a catastrophic stroke, which has disabled him. His wife and family decided to sell the house
where we live, after some major renovations are done.

The house will be put up for sale after the projects are done, but we will continue to rent while it is on the market. Given the situation in this area, where new homes are being built, the landlord's sister, a realtor, does not expect a quick sale. She said, "Maybe never."

Nevertheless, we are downsizing. That means I will sell off most of my library. I do not have many Lutheran books left, because most of them are digitalized on my computer or available on the Net.

I do have quite a bit of literature, great Folio books and Easton leather bound books. I am not interested in selling a book or two, but larger lots. If you have a serious interest, send me an email at gregjackson1948@qwest.net (or my main email address).

I have two boxes of books for Lutherans - about 10 copies of the English-only Triglotta, and some copies of Luther's Works.

If someone can use either box, the modest price can be worked out. I would rather see them used.