Thursday, June 20, 2013

Fox Valley Pastor Joel Lillo Owes Church Lady an Apology



Pastor Joel Lillo has left a new comment on your post "Comments on Contemptible Worship - CoWo For Short":

Oh, wow! You found TWO spelling errors in the last fifty comments I have submitted! That must mean that I'm a moron!

Of course, you can find that many in each sentence of the WELS Church Lady's comments.

She agrees with you, though, so she must not be a moron!

***

GJ - The discussion had nothing to do with the WELS Church Lady, who is often quoted because of her common sense and good humor, which is utterly lacking in Fox Valley. I wrote long ago that I would edit the posts of friendly writers and leave the opponents to do their own editing.

I enjoy adding the (sic) because WELS pastors never stop bragging about their superior education. If they have not mastered the English language, how can they comprehend the doctrinal masterpieces of the orthodox Lutherans?