Saturday, November 9, 2013

Pope Paul the Unrepentant Plagiarist


http://cyberbrethren.com/2013/11/08/a-pastor-explains-why-he-quit-going-to-sporting-events/

A Pastor Explains Why He Quit Going to Sporting Events

November 8th, 2013Leave a commentGo to comments

WP Greet Box icon
X
Hello! If you are new here, you might want to subscribe to the RSS feed for updates on this topic.
Sporting_Event
1. The coach never came to visit me.
2. Every time I went, they asked for money.
3. The people sitting in my row didn’t seem very friendly.
4. The seats were very hard.
5. The referees made a decision I didn’t agree with.
6. I was sitting with hypocrites—they only came to see what others were wearing!
7. Some games went into overtime and I was late getting home.
8. The band played some songs I had never heard before.
9. The games are scheduled on my only day to sleep in and run errands.
10. My parents took me to too many games when I was growing up.
11. Since I read a book on sports, I feel that I know more than the coaches, anyway.
12. I don’t want to take my children because I want them to choose for themselves what sport they like best.
13. The game was always the same and they followed the same rules every time.
If you enjoyed this post, make sure you subscribe to my RSS feed!


Categories:Uncategorized
  1. monirul
    November 8th, 2013 at 07:48 | #1
    I would like to thank you for the efforts you’ve put in writing this blog. I am hoping the same high-grade web site post from you in the upcoming as well. Actually your creative writing skills has inspired me to get my own blog now. Actually the blogging is spreading its wings quickly. Your write up is a good example of it.
  2. gary
    November 8th, 2013 at 09:36 | #2
    Very good!
  3. Catherine
    November 8th, 2013 at 10:59 | #3
    Good post! I enjoy and learn from everything you put on your blog, but this jumped out at me. Makes me laugh, but also makes me so sad, because these are the excuses we hear over and over from people who need to be in church. Sadly, none of these excuses would keep them from their sporting events…
- See more at: http://cyberbrethren.com/2013/11/08/a-pastor-explains-why-he-quit-going-to-sporting-events/#sthash.UMNQiLdA.dpuf

---

https://www.facebook.com/CatholicMemebase/posts/247611095388640

Catholic Memes · 120,909 like this
October 21 at 3:38pm · 
  • 12 Reasons Why I QUIT Attending SPORTS Events

    1. The coach never came to visit me.
    2. Every time I went, they asked me for money.
    3. The people sitting in my row didn't seem very friendly.
    4. The seats were very hard.
    5. The referees made a decision I didn't agree with.
    6. I was sitting with hypocrites—they only came to see what others were wearing!
    7. Some games went into overtime and I was late getting home.
    8. The band played some songs I had never heard before.
    9. The games are scheduled on my only day to sleep in and run errands.
    10. My parents took me to too many games when I was growing up.
    11. Since I read a book on sports, I feel that I know more than the coaches, anyway.
    12. I don’t want to take my children because I want them to choose for themselves what sport they like best.

    ---

    Here is someone explaining she got the post above from somewhere else. In fact, it is about 20 years old.

    ---


    ----


    I found the “12 reasons” online, and adapted them into this blog post. Source: unknown. Feel free to share.

    Aaron Prill

    About Aaron Prill

    Aaron lives in Bangor with his family. He's a Christian, husband, father, professional software developer, and blogger. Follow Aaron on Twitter 

    ***

    GJ - Oh Paul, you are so clever and creative. How much work is involved in:
    Control A
    Control C
    Control V?

    And then, although you never allow critical remarks to come through, you let people flatter you for your plagiarism?

    And you are an editor at Concordia Publishing House, LCMS?

    And your boss with the fake drive-by doctorate approves of your behavior?

    What about SP Harrison?

    Lest we forget - McCain participated in Tim Glende's fake Ichabod blog.

    Tim Glende on the extreme left,
    singing the classic hymn
    "I pulled my coat tight
    against the calling crowd."