Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Big Beer Glasses To Fill at the Stinky Old Bar Called The CORE -

Pastor Mike, Kim, Brooklyn, and Maya
Pictured: Pastor Mike, Kim, Brooklyn, and Maya
Pastor
Mike Novotny
mnovotny@eastsidelutheran.org
244-3045 ext. 12
Hello! I’m Pastor Mike Novotny, the outreach pastor here at Eastside. I’m a Green Bay native who has lived all over our great state. After attending Green Bay Preble High School, I decided to become a pastor and enrolled at Martin Luther College in New Ulm, MN. It was there that I met my wife to be, Kim Springstroh, an Appleton native. We married just after graduation in June of 2003.

------------------------  C A L L S   A C C E P T E D  ---------------------
    Novotny, Rev Michael T     St Peter - Appleton WI             04/25/2014
         Associate Pastor @ The CORE