Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Frustration about the Apostate Synods

Martin Luther was UOJ - sure, sure.


It is impossible for anyone to remain Christian without the external preaching of the Word of God (KJV), the Lord's Supper, Office of the Keys, Baptism.  God saves me by the external preaching of the Word (KJV) and the external means of grace (Baptism, Office of the Keys, Holy Communion).  

How can I remain Christian?  I do not trust any pastor or church or synod anymore.  The main synods are apostate; but not everyone in the synods are apostate.  I do not trust you either when you insist on everyone leaving the apostate synods to sit all by themselves with NO pastor to preach the Word (KJV).  NO pastor to administer Holy Communion OFTEN (at least once a week). No pastor to administer Baptism and the Office of the Keys.  What good are the means of grace unless they are administered OFTEN by faithful pastors in my area.

I have no where to turn at this point.  No pastor can be trusted, not even you.  The office of pastor demands that they be the first to step forward against the false teaching in the apostate synods. I do not see this happening.  So don't ask me to leave the apostate synod until I have a faithful pastor in my area.  

I apologize for my frustration. I do respect you and I do agree with your teachings; but please stop asking us laymen to do the impossible.  

With Respect,

Name Withheld


***

GJ - I would rather see the apostates leave their synods and join the Unitarian-Universalist Association, but they want the funds they already control. 

I am not trying to tell people what to do - only to open their eyes to what is happening around them.

Synodicals think in terms of affiliations.

The conservative Evangelicals do not worry about membership, as long as someone believes what the Bible teaches.

Lutherans do not care what someone believes, as long as he belongs to the right synod.

Mark Jeske is ELCA, WELS, ELS,
WELS, New Age.
They all lub, lub, lub him.