Friday, December 12, 2014

Last Chance - Or I Take the Books to the Big Bookstore in Fayetteville

English history, Folio, 10 volumes, boxed.

I have three sets of books that might appeal, individually, to some.

One is the Folio History of England, 10 volumes, in almost perfect condition. I read a lot of it, but I treat books well. Worth $500 retail when new.

Another is 10 volumes of Dickens novels, leather bound, from Folio. Some are still in their wrappers. I read some and they are all in great condition. Worth $550 retail when new.

The third set is the Greek Historians. They are Herodotus, Thucydides, and Xenophon in English. The set is rather old and one volume is missing. They are fascinating reading and much better for the eyesight than those volumes with tiny print.

If you have a special need for one of these, let me know at bethanylutheranworship@gmail, com

I am more interested in them having a good home. We have a big university bookstore not far from us. They get the next dibs on them.

I am not in a hurry. This will be post Christmas since we are flying to the Left Coast soon.