|Matt Harrison, Mark Schroeder, and Pope John the Malefactor agree -|
"Stop writing about the LCMS, WELS, and ELS!"
Some are terribly offended that I write polemics about Lutherdom's prospective demise.
Luther was a polemical writer. So were Augustine and Paul. Have you read Galatians lately? Paul said the Circumcision Party should castrate themselves if they were so interested in cutting.
I see people wigging out about the WELS Documented Blog and the WELS Discussions Facebook page.
They do not like even a hint of conversation about the issues. Of course, they are the synod minders - or really synod worshipers - whose duty it is to protect Holy Mother WELS.
They Started the Polemics!
Listen up, innocents. The polemics began decades ago, with attacks against -
- Lutheran doctrine, worship, creeds, and hymns - they are keeping us from growing!
- The name Lutheran - keeping us from growing.
- The name church - keeping us from reaching out to the stoners, hedonists, and souses.
- The King James Version of the Bible - no good. We need one denying the Sacraments.
- Traditional Lutherans - mocked, insulted, thrown under the bus.
- Church discipline, which would have eliminated the drunks, adulterers, file swappers, and the murderers if it had been practiced.
- Justification by faith. The Synodical Con-Men specialize in this.
- The efficacy of the Word. The seminarians are so brain-washed by the Valleskey-Werning robots that they cannot even discuss this foundational Biblical concept.
|God's creations are increasingly beautiful when magnified.|
Man's inventions do not look so good close up.
|Classmates from Mequon are velcroed together,|
especially when they share the same false doctrine.
Behold - the polemicists, the Church and Changers.