Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Fox Valley WELS Pastor Silenced for His Inane, Juvenile, Personal Attacks

Church and Change Pastors cross-dress
rather than bearing the cross.


From the fetid womb of Church and Change, Fox Valley's Joel Lillo emerges periodically to reveal his lack of education, manners, and scruples. He and his cowardly buddies had their own anonymous blogs a while back, yet they chose to retreat and erase without apologizing.

I enjoy his attacks against me, because they reflect the typical attitude of WELS clergy, who can only relate to their own kind and yet wonder why their abusive sect is shrinking so fast.

I have always erased Joel's comments whenever he wanted to use my blog for personal attacks against my friends. Other bloggers have told me Lillo is just as obnoxious on their websites. Therefore, I have simply ended all comments. Many people simply express their appreciation via email, doubtless because they do not to become targets for morons with an Internet connection and an old computer.

I avoid airing political opinions and current news on this blog. I stated that from the beginning.

Joel Lillo had nothing to say about Ski,
even professing total lack of knowledge of the abuse charges.

VP Zank supported Ski and became DP.
Lillo thought Zank was the cat's meow in church management.

Many Photoshops come from WELS,
but this masterpiece is my own.