|Second Synod VP Voss, middle, posed with Scott Barefoot.|
|Richard Starr published his second book on homosexuality with Scott Barefoot.|
|DP John Seifert posed cheerfully with Scott Barefoot.|
|WELS happily publishes such photos. Proud?|
|Jeff Schone cross-dresses to fit in and be so cool.|
But he kicks out students who think for themselves.
The Wisconsin Sect likes to carry on its holier than thou attitude, convincing themselves but not many others.
Putting together published facts, WELS seems far ahead of ELCA in all regards.
- Richard Jungkuntz, Northwestern College professor, and UOJ advocated, chaired the first gay Lutheran seminary in America - Seminex. Those professors formed the core of the Lutheran School of Theology in Chicago - and included Deppe, a real activst. Jungkuntz was not a minor figure in WELS but one with great influence - he was still missed many years later.
- Various pastors in WELS are known to be gay, and Scott Barefoot claims that a number of District Presidents' children and Synodical Council children are also gay, as Scott is. His Facebook post disappeared 30 minutes after it appeared.
- Cross-dressing is unusually popular in WELS - at Michigan Lutheran Seminary, Martin Luther College, and in the pastorate. No one can imagine a worse way to identify with popular Hollywood culture today.
- Male WELS students think nothing of humor based on sodomy and publish their joking conversations. They glory in their shame.
- Three WELS/ELS college student bodies got involved in defending their gay video, Party in the MLC. The Wisconsin Lutheran College paper made a point of criticizing me for objecting when I was merely publishing what a WELS laymen expressed to me. It disgusted him. But the students who plagiarized the gay video all received calls - here they are.
- They created a Facebook page to "Bring Back Party in the MLC."
- Martin Luther College never tires of producing gay videos or suggestive ones.
- Ask MLC Dean Jeff Schone why he felt the need to wear a skirt at a college event.
- Mark Schroeder and Joel Hochmuth co-authored a letter criticizing ELCA for its 2009 vote on homosexual ordination and marriage. The WELS leaders had Herman Otten denounce me in Christian News for pointing out the lavender connections in WELS when I reviewed a Roman Catholic book on the same subject. Not long after - Joel Hochmuth was arrested for having hundreds of child porn files at WELS headquarters. He had previous "counseling." From WELS? Schroeder pronounced Hochmuth a guilt-free saint and Hochmuth pleaded innocent. He apparently cooperated with the authorities, got a light sentence with work release, and violated again (in various ways). He went back to the slammer for five years.
- Many scandals have erupted, only to be covered up immediately, like the murders committed by WELS church workers. One pastor was arrest in Appleton and the story disappeared at once from the local press and TV.
|The Jeske-Patterson Crime Family has embraced Scott Barefoot.|
Scott posed with Ski too.
Kudu Don is on the extreme left, as usual.