I was reading the WELS Essay File specimens on justification, which seem to focus on objective justification alone, no matter what the title. There is not enough coffee in the world to get me through all the essays. The ones I have read share the same characteristics:
- Declaring something to be true without any effort to support the argument.
- Butchering the Scriptures to shoehorn their opinions into the Word of God.
- Mangling the English language to turn something clear and plain into a bunch of knots that only the elite, as they imagine themselves to be, can unravel the meaning.
- Ignoring the content of Scriptures.
- Bypassing the Augsburg Confession, the Apology, and the Formula of Concord.
- Using recent dreadful writings as the final authority, because these scribbles agree with their false doctrine of universal forgiveness without faith.
|Waltherian does not mean "Lutheran."|
The term originally meant pimping ho's for Bishop Stephan, STD.
|Quenstedt's statement, quoted by Robert Preus,|
repudiates the claims made by WELS-ELS and some misguided Missourians.
|All those who teach UOJ, OJ/SJ, are Enthusiasts,|
as defined by Luther in the Book of Concord.