Sunday, June 5, 2016

Email Addresses



Someone said my email address was difficult to find.

1. Here is the busiest and the easiest one to get lost in - chemnitz@cox.net. Best avoid that one.

2. This one seldom gets personal email and hardly anything else - bethanylutheranworship@gmail.com.

3. This one is probably easiest to remember - greg.jackson.edlp@gmail.com

The initials stand for Walmart's motto, Every Day Low Prices. They often say - ee dee ell pea at Walmart meetings. That is the address I am posting at the top of the blog. Note the period after greg and after jackson.

One savvy blogger noted that gmail does not recognize the periods. Therefore,

gregjacksonedlp@gmail.com

also works. My geezer eyes prefer the periods, but that is an Adiaphoron for Google.

When one email disappeared into the spam folder, I began looking through spam in both my current email addresses and found several messages I did not know were there, including a series that wondered where I was when I was thinking the individual suddenly stopped writing.