|"I love synod politics -|
they keep people from talking about sound doctrine."
Larry Darby and I agreed about this issue 100% - When people play politics in their synod, they are playing the devil's games with the devil's rules. They cannot win.
Each Lutheran sect has unwritten rules about how to play the game. One thing they all know is this - never question Holy Mother Sect directly, because they will invite a severe counter-strike. That is just as true in ELCA as it is in WELS, Missouri, or the Little Sect on the Prairie.
I have not played that game
- By being anonymous, or
- By following the rules of their Father Below.
|Ralph Bohlmann was another creature of Christian News,|
not a bad guy, just another opportunist.
- Steal property whenever possible.
- Abuse women and children in the name of discipline.
- Teach universal absolution without compromise.
- Claim orthodoxy while teaching Pietism.
- Break the law and cover up the crimes.
|Why does Justification by Faith make|
Because they are closeted Universalists,
the unblessed fruit of Pietism.
- Halle University
- Bishop Martin Stephan, the founder of the Missouri Synod
- CFW Walther
- F. Pieper
- Edward Preuss, who became a famous Roman Catholic scholar and editor
- Jack Cascione
- JP Meyer
- Jar Jar Webber.
|Popes come and go at Christian News,|
but the papacy goes on forever.