Northwestern Publishing House is cashing in on the Reformation's 500th Anniversary, with a book filled with Anti-Lutheran, Anti-Christian authors, including retired Rabbi John Brug above.
The Table of Contents says:
- Preface, Mark G. Schroeder, high school principal turned PR flack for Mark Jeske.
- In Trembling Hands! - With What Spirit Shall We Celebrate the Reformation?, Mark G. Zarling. Marky Mark thinks UOJ is the Chief Article of Christianity!
- The Lutheran Reformation, the Conservative Reformation, John M. Brenner. Installed at Mordor after having his doctrinal spine removed.
- Luther and the Biblical Canon, Joel D. Fredrich. Loves the NIV.
- Luther on Infant Baptism, Charles L. Cortright. Another Quisling trying to stay alive.
- Luther and Fellowship: The Courage to Break and the Courage to Be Patient, John F. Brug. Otten's handler at Mordor. Valleskey's protector. Luther's enemy.
- Luther as a Pastor to Pastors, David J. Valleskey. Mr. Fuller Seminary on days when he is honest. The rest of the time - Oh no! UOJ all the way.
- The Lutheran Influence on Education, Paul T. Prange. Architect of the demise of WELS education.
- Matthew Flacius and the Persistence of Genuine Lutheranism, Wade R. Johnston. Former Roman Catholic. Former ELCA, apparently. Finally gets to publish his Central Michigan U. dissertation.
- A Lutheran Look at the New Perspective on Paul, Paul O. Wendland. The Church Growther who delivered Mordor to the New NIV. Congratulations.
- The Enduring Uniqueness of the Lutheran Reformation, Daniel M. Deutschlander. Luther and the Concordists would have been UOJists if they had Daniel's unique insights on doctrine, church history, and tomfoolery.
| Pentecostal Wagner was right about this.|
Otten thinks that Fuller Seminary fan Reuel Schulz was the ideal pastor,
even though Reuel praised Wagner in print.
However, WELS-LCMS-ELS-CLC (sic) agree on one thing,
hating out or excommunicating anyone who criticizes Church Growth.
News note on Wagner - he is finally dead.
|Cross-dressing and publishing the photos is a thing|
at Martin Luther College, WELS.
|So many enablers of apostasy in the LCMS and WELS,|
so little time to cover them all.