Monday, December 12, 2016

Brief Updates

Little Ichabod's first Greek lesson.
He admits that the lessons came later,
after he translated all of John's Gospel,
from Latin to English.

New Testament Greek
A reader has asked about studying New Testament Greek. I may start him - or even a group - on this. I am working on the basics. The idea is to approach it the easy way with an emphasis on reading Greek rather than becoming a Greek professor.

I can get people reading John's Gospel in Greek in about a week or so.

If you have a good idea about working with a group via video, let me know. I can easily record videos on how to start. Classes should be more interactive. And yes, I have Skype.



Creation Gardening
I am teaching three graduate courses online, but I get a break from teaching for two weeks. I expect to finish the book then and start the review process. Norma Boeckler designed the cover and will also help with the graphics inside.


The Lost Dutchman's Goldmine
The next new book is The Lost Dutchman's Goldmine. I have some Lulu books to move to Amazon, but that will wait until this one is done.

I may do more video teaching in the future.

Norma Boeckler designs covers and interior art.


Books at the Author's Price
Amazon has great discounts at the author's price. If you want multiple copies of one title, or a group of books (1 each or so), it is easy to set up a shipment in a few minutes. Let me know and I will give you an estimate and send in the order. Amazon is very fast.

Catholic, Lutheran, Protestant is only $6 at my price. Shipping adds a little more, about $3 each, depending on how many. Amazon retail for CLP is $25.