LCMS Pastor Walter Otten:
| Walther Otten, Herman's brother,|
moves the Missouri myths forward,
like all good Bronze Age LCMS pastors.
- the son of a Rationalist pastor
- who also graduated from a Rationalist university - Leipzig.
| Otto W. Heick wrote a popular two-volume history of doctrine.|
He was my professor in Christology and also a close friend.
- Scripture teaches, when the passages teach just the opposite.
- "God has already declared the whole world to be righteous in Christ."
- Forcing F. Pieper on the sect, breaking their own rules for filling the job;
- Insisting that God elected "without faith;" and
- Turning faith into some kind of sin, because the only faith Walther recognized was agreeing that the entire world was already absolved of sin.
| Anyone who parts company with the LCMS mythology factory|
will experience personal attacks, as Forster did.
Notice how today's fanatics match the slavish zeal of
the Stephanite sex cult.