Tuesday, February 28, 2017

Finishing The Lost Dutchman's Goldmine: luther's Biblical Doctrine of the Word .
Proofing and Art, Then Printing



Last night I finished most of the writing and finishing work for The Lost Dutchman's Goldmine. Norma Boeckler sent me a revised front cover and the back cover as well.

I expect to send it to our proof-reader, who was already working on it. Once I have fixed those goofs, I will send the copy to Norma Boeckler for art, then to Janie Sullivan for the finishing work with Amazon and Kindle (e-books).

I can DropBox the finished version to those who wish to do a quick, final check before it is approved. At this point I am incapable of seeing mistakes until the moment I open the printed book.

If you want to try that, send me an email, subject heading Goldmine, to
greg.jackson.edlp@gmail.com