The Glory Has Departed


Norma Boeckler, Artist-in-Residence

The Lutheran Library Publishing Ministry

Bethany Lutheran Worship on
Ustream - Sunday, 10 AM Central.


Thanksgiving Eve - 7 PM Central Time.

Saved worship files and Greek lessons are at the live worship link.

email: greg.jackson.edlp@gmail.com,
which works as gregjacksonedlp@gmail.com too.

Luther's Sermons, Lenker Series
Book of Concord Selections
Martin Chemnitz Press Books

Norma A. Boeckler Author's Page

Pastor Gregory L. Jackson's Author's Page

Tuesday, February 28, 2017

Finishing The Lost Dutchman's Goldmine: luther's Biblical Doctrine of the Word .
Proofing and Art, Then Printing



Last night I finished most of the writing and finishing work for The Lost Dutchman's Goldmine. Norma Boeckler sent me a revised front cover and the back cover as well.

I expect to send it to our proof-reader, who was already working on it. Once I have fixed those goofs, I will send the copy to Norma Boeckler for art, then to Janie Sullivan for the finishing work with Amazon and Kindle (e-books).

I can DropBox the finished version to those who wish to do a quick, final check before it is approved. At this point I am incapable of seeing mistakes until the moment I open the printed book.

If you want to try that, send me an email, subject heading Goldmine, to
greg.jackson.edlp@gmail.com