|Queen's Lace Crepe Myrtle is growing near the new bird feeder and swing.|
The kitchen window needed some cleaning, so I took out the screen and vacuum cleaner and started. Using a special cleaner I had the glass almost invisible, so I decided install a second Jackon EZ Bird Swing. The recipe is easy for most homes.
- Drill three holes. These make screw hooks very easy to install. Our house has three eave supports for the window. The central one is for the hanging bird feeder - closer to the window for more shelter from rain. The supports on each side are for hanging the chains.
- Insert the screw-hooks into the three holes.
- At Lowe's I ordered two 30 inch chains from the incredulous clerk. "They are for the bird swing," I added, helpfully.
- I also bought their $7 hanging bird feeder.
- The last item, near the chains, was a six foot long rod. Naturally, the rod needs to rest inside the chain links - and it did. Tested - at the store.