Monday, March 20, 2017

ELDONA Starts To Post - Martin Luther’s Sermons | Emmanuel Lutheran Church.
Can Kindle Unlimited Be Far Behind?

 The entire Lenker set of 8 volumes is posted
here on Ichabod the Glory Has Departed.
I did this five years ago.


Martin Luther’s Sermons | Emmanuel Lutheran Church:



Martin Luther’s Sermons

The majority of the following sermons of Martin Luther are taken from The Sermons of Martin Luther, published by Baker Book House (Grand Rapids, MI), 1983. This 8 volume set was itself a reprint of John Nicholas Lenker’s translation of Luther’s Church Postil.  Lenker’s translations are in the public domain.

etc.

'via Blog this'



***

GJ - ELDONA keeps borrowing my ideas, but I do not mind, because Justification by Faith is not under copyright. Nor are these sermons, which are in the public domain.

I posted all eight volumes of the Lenker series - five years ago. No other Lutheran took the time (as far as I could tell). Likewise, I am printing the complete set and also publishing them as Kindle Unlimited books.

The printed books will be available through me at the author's price, a princely discount - because my idea is to get them out there, studied, and used - not to raise money for the payments on my 1994 Lincoln Town Car.

The Town Car is paid for, relieving Martin Chemnitz Press
of high overhead costs. Sassy approves.


Our Kindle Unlimited version of all eight volumes will cost nothing for someone already enrolled. Someone can enroll, get all the books for $10 total, and cease paying the monthly fee. Add the rest of the books, too - no extra cost.

ELDONA pastors are not allowed to use Kindle, but no one has told me why that is so. Lower profits? With no distribution, profits are negligible anyway.