The Confession of Sins
The Introit p. 16
The Gloria Patri
The Kyrie p. 17
The Gloria in Excelsis
The Salutation and Collect p. 19
The Epistle and Gradual Ephesians 5:1-9
The Gospel Luke 11:14-28
Glory be to Thee, O Lord!
Praise be to Thee, O Christ!
The Nicene Creed p. 22
The Sermon Hymn #172:1-5 O Sacred Head
The Sanctus p. 26
The Lord's Prayer p. 27
The Words of Institution
The Agnus Dei p. 28
The Nunc Dimittis p. 29
The Benediction p. 31
The Hymn #151 Christ the Life
Third Sunday in Lent
8. From this follows that where the finger of God does not cast out the devil, there the devil’s kingdom still exists; where Satan’s kingdom still exists, there the kingdom of God cannot be. The unavoidable conclusion then is that, as long as the Holy Spirit does not enter our hearts, we are not only incapable of any good, but are of necessity in the kingdom of Satan.
- Lazy pastor loyal to the synod evil spirit.
- Indifferent layman who wants to be a delegate evil spirit.
- Business methods evil spirit.
- Numbers evil spirit.
- Coveting the big congregation evil spirit.
- Wanting to be a bigshot in Kiwanis evil spirit.
- Good place to sell insurance evil spirit.
|By Norma Boeckler.|