Monday, May 1, 2017

Greek Class Will Be This Coming Thursday - 7 PM Central - John 5

 C. Hendrickz - Nick at Night. John 3.
In many places, the correct translation of John's Gospel
demolishes false claims. As one layman says,
"John is the doctrinal Gospel."

Today, I am getting Volume 1 of Luther's Sermons ready for Norma Boeckler's artwork, so I am going to stick with the Thursday schedule for Greek class rather than try to make up the pre-flood cancellation. No class until Thursday. I will mark up chapter 5 of John for the students.

I am happy to say that we did not flood, and the birds/squirrels confirmed me as the Dr. Dolittle of the block region. Our yard looked like a small animal refuge, with squirrels and birds eating from the feeders, foliage, and soil all the time, moving and fussing all the time, even in the remorseless rain.

 Battle the Wescott-Hort effect - learn Greek.