Lutheran Library Publishing Ministry –
"Faithful to the Reformation":
"Lutheran Library Publishing Ministry – "Faithful to the Reformation"
- Dau, William Herman Theodore, (1864-1944)
- Greenwald, Emanuel, (1811-1885)
- Horine, Mahlon C., (1838-1917)
- Jacobs, Henry Eyster, (1844-1932)
- Keyser, Leander Sylvester, (1856-1937)
- Krauth, Charles Porterfield, (1823-1883)
- Laird, Samuel, (1835-1913)
- Lehmanowsky, John Jacob, (1773-1858)
- Lichtenstein, Isaac, (1824-1908)
- Loy, Matthias, (1828-1915)
- Long, Simon Peter, (1860-1929)
- Sander, John (1850-1937)
- Schmauk, Theodore Emanuel, (1860-1920)
- Schuh, Lewis Herman, (1858-1936)
- Scriver, Christian, (1629-1693)
- Whitteker, John Edwin, (1851-1925)
- Carr, Walter E.
- Jackson, Gabrielle Emilie, (1861-)
- Tappan, Eva March, (1854-1930)
- Young, Egerton Ryerson, (1840-1909)
GJ - I was reading Uncle Chuck's book on the Confessions, and that reminded me about how many fine Lutheran authors have been confined to the sub-basement by the denominations. Thank you, Alec Satin, for providing so many choices, such easy access with beautiful color art.
'via Blog this'