Wednesday, June 20, 2018

When I Was a Young Lad in Journalism School

My junior high school was this tough. If someone had a library fine, they had no qualms about collecting, bigly. Brawny Bert Ringquist, on the far left, became the principal. I survived by my family connections and my wits.

When I was much younger, in journalism school, a prediction was made as the big media companies begain failing - "News will be gathered by citizen journalists, who will also take pictures and video what is happening."

That phenomenon is mushrooming under Q, but it started years ago. Websites solicit news, photos, and video for their reports. That has also yielded counted fail videos, also known as What Could Possibly Go Wrong.

Q's advantage is having experts and OCD researchers pursuing individual details about current events.

That is how a lot of details come my way, by people who write about their experiences and respond to posts. If someone writes often, I apply a pseudonym, like Gideon.

As many have observed, denominational news is scant. Explanations are missing entirely. Blog discussion sites are packed with bland, boring, and ill-informed nonsense. "Steadfast" was started as a political booster for McCain-Harrison.

Just the opposite happens with the ELDONUTs. When they join, they stop writing anything for the public, and the sect is notoriously shy about all communication.

Moline High School Confidential - suppressed for obvious reasons.