Thursday, December 20, 2018

Classic Lutheran Books Adding Members Hourly

 We'll have this computer purring in no time.

People are joining Classic Lutheran Books - all day long. Many are adding their friends and posting tips on how to obtain traditional Lutheran books.

We are featuring Alec Satin's
Lutheran Library Publishing Ministry

Consider this, fair and noble readers. That  Lutheran Library website alone has a large collection of the books I would recommend to anyone, plus many more bonus volumes. All of them are free and easy to store on any digital device.




I am getting all my books into Dropbox for free - public domain - sharing by everyone. If someone wants Luther's Sermons and the Gems, I can send that link (and so can you) to anyone. No charge. No fees. Free sharing. Unlimited and unconditional use.

The page of free book links on Ichabod, The Glory Has Departed, is here. I am adding to it, as time becomes available.

As you might notice, I link often because that feeds the search engines when anyone clicks on the links. So much can be done for free.