Wednesday, February 12, 2020

Thank You to Alec Satin, Lutheran Librarian, for Kings and Priests

Lenski is closely identified with Capital University and the ALC.

 Cap Seminary got themselves into insolvency with their radicalism - now they are merely a department of the school.

 Lenski's Kings and Priests


Dear Pastor Jackson!!!
 
I see on Ichabod this morning that you list access to Lenski's Kings and Priests! Thank you, thank you thank you! You don't know how long I have been looking for this book and now I have one on order. I am now reading in Lenski's " Revelation" book, the last one for me to read in his 12 volume set. I also have 2 of his Eisenach selection series. I have seen Kings and Priests referred to quite a few times in these volumes and wanted to read it--and now you have found it and I can! I am 81 years old and have prayed that the Lord would let me live long enough to finish reading Lenski's New Testament Commentaries and He has answered my prayers (almost--still have about 150 pages to go) Again, thank you so much for introducing me to Lenski some years ago--I sure would never have known about him from my "conservative" Lutheran pastors!
 
May the Lord continue to bless you!

We give these away as ebooks - much appreciated. I use them all the time.