Friday, May 29, 2020

Understanding Luther's Galatians Has Started - Parts To Be Published

In the unlikely event of a typo, send corrections - in a kind, understanding, compassionate, and sensitive tone - to greg.jackson.edlp@gmail.com. I keep suggestions in a folder for the initial edits of the book.

Some view the morning post as a health and wellness check, growing alarmed if I have not posted by 5 AM. I may post early and go back to the book most mornings. I will try to post my comments on Galatians as I move fowad. Everyone is moving fowad now, so I want to move fowad and be as transparent and diverse as possible.

WELS-LCMS-ELS-CLC (sic) should welcome what I write, because it proves there is another side to Lutherdom today - a Biblical one.

Upcoming books in approximate order are:

  • The American Calvin: CFW Walther
  • The Bible - Text and Translations