Thursday, November 2, 2023

Zoom Plans for This Weekend

 


I had a good response with Zoom today, simplicity in the midst of zillions of variations. 

On Friday I will work on more tryouts, broadcasting them in the late afternoon and evening. 

On Saturday I will have some more efforts, especially since I can use the Chapel computer, the Office computer, and the Library computer. The Library could be useful in case of a backup.

Sunday will include -

  1. The service saved on Word (as before) and sent around by email.
  2. The Ichabod page for the entire service, music links, and sermon.
  3. Zoom linked with the Ichabod page, so it will play there. I linked the address to my Google account today and saw it appear full-screen, because I did not turn off the main display.

The old office computer flaked out, so I had to put names and emails together. Some names may be missed by mistake, not for trying. And some may get emails and not want them. I created a comma delimited list of the basic list who follow the worship service.

 My aim is also to spend more time producing 30 minute lectures on Biblical doctrine. I started that but many different things, including a neighbor's medical problems, impeded the effort. Writing a post out is hard on the eyes and rather slow. I plan to make use of what we can do with the latest in media.

I thank our congregation in my prayers every night. It is a multitude of blessings to serve you through the efficacy of the Word in the Means of Grace.