Friday, December 8, 2023

Various Items - Including a New Cell Phone Number



The Lively cell phone I was using lost its zeal to accept spam messages. I am setting up a new cell phone tomorrow and will work on Magic Jack as my main phone. 

Zoom confessed that the charitable exemption does not apply to churches unless they have an orphanage or a food distribution service. That should move us ahead in using Zoom when that is ready and practiced a bit. 

I am in a techno-storm with new phones and new video conferences. But wait, there's more.

I have changed my exercise routine to 7 days a week because that is good for lowering blood pressure. The Mayo Clinic says: 

"Regular physical activity can lower high blood pressure by about 5 to 8 mm Hg . It's important to keep exercising to keep blood pressure from rising again. As a general goal, aim for at least 30 minutes of moderate physical activity every day." 
Extra weight makes a difference too, since that puts a strain on the heart and the blood system.

I am producing lectures for our Reformation Seminary and expect to do a lot of this teaching throughout the year, as my primary activity in addition to the blog. Therefore, my work with GCU is doubtful. Like UOP, GCU hopped on the Diversity, Equity, Inclusion bandwagon, a bizarre response to -

KJV Galatians 3:26 For ye are all the children of God by faith in Christ Jesus. 27 For as many of you as have been baptized into Christ have put on Christ. 28 There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.

I will have more information soon. The scheduler was very pleasant, as always. Some classes may be coming up soon.