Tuesday, February 27, 2024

Working on the Zoom - Doc Lito Was Right - We Need Three Computers

 


The Best Buy computer helper came over to finish what we started with the "online repair" from overseas. We settled issues about sound, voice, and the saved video. I will practice more tomorrow. I can stretch earphones from the library but I will trade them for blue tooth.

Grand Canyon U. seems to be having the same shortage of students problems as other schools. I had a course dropped from my schedule because of low enrollment, which is more likely in the summer. I began to expect that after a short lapse (five weeks) last year.

The new priority in 2024 will be the Reformation Seminary, so I will be soliciting ideas for the way we work and start teaching very soon.

We can be using the chat feature soon.

 Mixed feelings about Zoom.